幹你爱幹的事 Doing the Things that You Love. Who would do the things they don’t love?
Size and Fit
- Product technical specifications
- Crew neck, half sleeve
- Slim fit, Asian-sized unisex (Singapore) t-shirt
- Materials and Care
- Short sleeve Tshirt made from 100% pre-shrunk bio-washed cotton, 190gsm (for sizes XS to 3XL only)
- Short sleeve T-shirt made from 100% fully-combed cotton (for sizes 4XL to 8XL only)
- Long sleeve T-shirt made from 100% cotton, 160gsm (for sizes XS to 3XL only)
- Care for fabric
In order to preserve the design on your tshirt print, we recommend the following product care guidelines:
- DO NOT DRYCLEAN.
- Always turn your t-shirt inside out before washing. This reduces the wear-and-tear of the teeshirt printed design and preserves it longer.
- Wash similar coloured clothes together. This is to prevent colour leeching from dark coloured clothes to light coloured clothes.
- Wash in cold (30 Degrees Celsius or below) water, either machine wash or by hand. Using hot water might cause printed designs to leech colours.
- DO NOT BLEACH, avoid using softeners. Bleach can cause colours to run, and softeners may affect vinyl designs print on the tshirt.
- Avoid using hot dryers. The high level of heat may cause shrinkage of garments, and may affect vinyl designs. When possible, dry your tee shirt under the shade with minimal direct contact with sunlight as prolonged exposure to UV rays will cause colours to fade.
- Iron on low, and always iron the shirt turned inside out so as not to iron directly on print.
Hand-made in Singapore tshirt by Singaporeans (of imported parts)