Orders after 10 Jan 2020 will be delivered after Chinese New Year
Our tees are unisex and standard fit, the smallest size that we recommend for guys is Unisex S. For ladies, if you used to wearing either ladies cut S or M, we recommend Unisex XS. As each piece is constructed by hand individually, please make an allowance of +/- 2cm for the measurements.
We have other sizing for those sibei HUAT friends, starts from 4XL all the way to 8XL. Let us know if you need to do fitting in our showroom.
|Kids Roundneck T-Shirt Size Chart|
|Age||1 - 2||3 -4||5 - 6||7 - 8||9 - 11||12 - 14|
|EU||128 - 134||140 -146||152 - 158||164 - 170||176 - 182||188 - 194|
|Basic Romper Size Chart|
|UK||0 - 3 M||3 - 6 M||6 - 9 M||9 - 12 M|
|EU||50 -56||56 - 62||68 - 74||74 - 80|
|US||0 - 3 M||3 - 6 M||6 - 9 M||9 - 12 M|
1. All Plus Size measurements are based on men's size
2. Please allow a difference of -/+ 2 cm
3. If your measurements are in-between sizes we recommend picking the larger size
4. For the romper size chart, EU is based on child's height in cm, and UK/US is based on age
How to Get Your Right Fit:
1. Chest - Measure around the circumference of the fullest part of your body [it may be your chest or stomache]
2. Body Length - Measure from neck seam down to the bottom of the shirt
3. Sleeve Length - Measure from the shoulder seam down to end of sleeve opening
The shirt you have to wear for all Mahjong sessions. Be warned, you have to be on godly level to wear this shirt.
Size and Fit
- Product technical specifications
- Crew neck, half sleeve
Slim fit, Asian-sized unisex t-shirt
Materials and Care
- Short sleeve T-shirt made from 100% pre-shrunk bio-washed cotton, 190gsm (for sizes XS to 3XL only)
- Short sleeve T-shirt made from 100% fully-combed cotton (for sizes 4XL to 8XL only)
- Long sleeve T-shirt made from 100% cotton, 160gsm (for sizes XS to 3XL only)
Care for fabric
In order to preserve the design on your t-shirt, we recommend the following product care guidelines:
- DO NOT DRYCLEAN.
- Always turn your t-shirt inside out before washing. This reduces the wear-and-tear of the design and preserves it longer.
- Wash similar coloured clothes together. This is to prevent colour leeching from dark coloured clothes to light coloured clothes.
- Wash in cold (30 Degrees Celsius or below) water, either machine wash or by hand. Using hot water might cause printed designs to leech colours.
- DO NOT BLEACH, avoid using softeners. Bleach can cause colours to run, and softeners may affect vinyl designs.
- Avoid using hot dryers. The high level of heat may cause shrinkage of garments, and may affect vinyl designs. When possible, dry your t-shirt under the shade with minimal direct contact with sunlight as prolonged exposure to UV rays will cause colours to fade.
- Iron on low, and always iron the shirt turned inside out so as not to iron directly on print.
Hand-made in Singapore by Singaporeans (of imported parts)